RE: Who's going to Triumphest '99?

To: "'AKATR5@aol.com'" <AKATR5@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Who's going to Triumphest '99?
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:56:48 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Looks like I'll be there on Saturday. Sonoma County folks...if any of you
are caravaning where are you leaving from and at what time? Just have to
clean up the last of the minilites and the 6 will look gorgeous, if one
discounts the trunk full of junk and the abominable job which was done on
the seat re-upholstery by one who assured me he could do the job well and
cheaply. I should know better! Anyway if I don't make it to the caravan
start...the 6 is signal red with black spoked silver rimmed minilites a
Triumph Mail List sticker lower right windshield, plate # 912 RZC. I'm
usually pretty hard to miss...6'5" 200+ lbs. brown hair and mustache.

See you there,

Deano