Re: Six Pack Trials Info

To: Rick Harris <4re_rick@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Six Pack Trials Info
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 10:52:32 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rick:

You can find more info about 6-pack and Trials '99 at the 6-Pack website -
http://members.xoom.com/6Pack/
including a Trials '99 registration form.
I've only been lucky enough to attend two of the Trials in the past 8 years,
however they were a lot of fun, in great venues, with a dynamic bunch of folks
that I'm sure you would like to meet.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6 CF50278U