Re: Looking for a Mk II MGA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a Mk II MGA
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 09:50:32 -0700
I don't think its blasphemy. I have a TR4A, a 58 Jaguar roadster, and a
great little powder blue '61 MGA. They're great fun. And except for the
30's MGs like the TA and PA, the best looking MG made. Are you looking
for a twin cam? I thought I saw a project car advertised somewhere. If
so, let me know and I'll search for the ad.           Jerry
Oliver
Olympia, WA.