Damaged 73 Triumph - Value?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Damaged 73 Triumph - Value?
From: "Melissa Bowersock" <beemeli@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:30:06 -0500
Hi All - I am new to this list.  I recently came into possession of a 73
Triumph TR6.  It was involved in a front end collission in 1980 and has been
in storage ever since.  It has a lot of front end damage, front clip, hood,
headlights, front fenders, front rims, radiator, pushed engine back,
shattered windshield, etc.  I need to establish a value for this vehicle "as
is".  Any idea on who to go to for this?  Also - do you think this vehicle
would be worth restoring?  The rest of the vehicle, including interior, is
in great shape.  It was owned by my brother who recently passed away.
Thanks for your help.

Meli B.
Milwaukee WI