Re: SICP

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SICP
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 19:26:23 -0400
Yup, somewhere (Hemmings?) there was a large notice that they would be
liquidating their AH/MG/TR stock.  However, they are retaining and expanding
their Jaguar spares division... which is the purpose of selling the other
marques off, to focus soley on Jaguar.

Check the archives, there is mention of this in previous threads.
http://www.listquest.com

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
'74 Triumph TR6 -- '66 MGB, both @ home