TR-6 Crash Pads...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Crash Pads...
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 23:45:31 -0400
Hello to all,

I am installing a new top crash pad into my 6.  The material used (from
Moss USA) is a grayish material.  It is nothing like the original yellow
vitaform on the originals or my older lower replacement crash pads.  I
also took a closer look at the upper replacement and the original I
removed from the car.  The (for lack of a better term) humps on each side
are not as tall as my original.  They are much flatter and the whole
crash pad not as thick as the orginal.  Does anyone out there know if
someone make a better, closer to orignal one?  TRF, VB, or Rimmer
perhaps?  Thanks again in advance...

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.