TO ALL who replied to "Rare parts FS"

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TO ALL who replied to "Rare parts FS"
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:48:06 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all,

Ummmmm, wow?

you guyz sure know and love your rare parts.  I was away for the weekend and
returned to find a multitude of requests on all the bits - especially the
blowers.  So, somewhat overwhelmed, I am writing ONE message (for now) to
the list.  If you're really really really determined on having some of the
items, another email might be appropriate, but.....

I am going to collect all of said bits in one place and itemise all that is
there and reply once again.  I have also done some preliminary work on what
it is going to cost me to get an overdrive trans. for my GT6 (badly needed
with a  4.11 rear end) and it isn't going to be cheap (damn!).  So, once I
determine what I "need" to sell, I will send the repost, but with no prices.
Somebody suggested an "alternate e-bay" style auction and I am partial to
that as it is anonymous and effective.  I'm not trying to get rich here,  I
just think that  I should be able to get a tranny out of this (and no, I am
NOT talking about those stupid prices quoted by VB - for anybody worried
about a brief bout of insanity on my part).

Thanks for bearing with me,  back soon.

Dave T
Winnipeg