RE: TR7 Spyder

To: tunabrth@exis.net, rcarley@uoguelph.ca
Subject: RE: TR7 Spyder
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:02:52 -0400
Cc: dagger@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
You really had to love that shag carpeting that came with the SpIder (not
spYder) also! If I had a choice of a limited edition TR7, I would go for the
Sprint version, with the 16V Dolomite Sprint engine. Sadly, they never made
their way to North America, at least officially. Any Listers out there in
the world have one, by chance, or have driven one? JonMac? Cheers, JD