RE:

To: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:38:19 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Kyle,
I asked Justin if the 6 gasket would be out anytime soon and he indicated
that there probably never would be. Was I disappointed! Anyway it seems that
it's not as easy a job as one might think and that the development costs
would outweigh any revenue he would be able to take in on the item. He'd
have to lose money or charge more than anyone would be willing to pay. More
disappointment. I have one on my TR3 and love it - would love to have one
for the 6 too but...
Andy