Re:

To: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>, "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Frank J. Angelini Sr." <angelfj@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:56:44 -0400
Andy et al:  That's a real crime!  Aren't there many more TR-250/6's out
there than all the TR-2's, 3's & 4's.  Seems that Justin would have the
potential for significantly more return on investment.  Oh well, perhaps
someone else can pick up the torch.

Frank In Downingtown, PA
TR250  CD1510LO
TR-3A  TS58476LO