Silverstone grey paint formula, new revised

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Silverstone grey paint formula, new revised
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:51:28 EDT
Someone on the list had requested the formula for silverstone grey.  I
already had one sample mixed that was very close and sent him the fomula.
However, because I am about to strip the paint off the last available panel,
I just had the paint shop "expert" mix  another sample and this one is exact.
 In fact if I was only doing a partial respray, this color match would be
indistinguishable from the original body paint.

So for anyone that is interested, this is the modified formula for
Silverstone Grey, mixed from PPG paint.  I'm not sure what information is
important, so I will list everything that is on the print out.

MODIFIED PPG
FORMULA FOR: DCC 32353***( 1 QUART)   COLOR: GRAY 16440-P-81

#   BASE            COLOR           PARTS           CUMULATIVE
1   DMC902      BLACK           38.6            38.6
2   DMC911      BRITE RED       11.5            50.1
3   DMC908      YELLOW      63.2            113.3
4   DMC900      STR WHITE       1263.0          1376.3

Good luck!

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A