Re: GT6 gauge question

To: "Scott's e-mail" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 gauge question
From: Jerome Judge <Goodlift@Sprintmail.Com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 18:20:57 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Scott:

That box is actually a voltage stabilizer. It provides 10 volts to the
fuel and water temperature gauges only and has nothing to do with the
speedometer or tack. You are right, all you need to do for those is hook
up the cables. Of course you want to be sure the drive cable (within the
plastic outer cable) is in place and lubed. Also be sure the tack cable
is actually connected to the distributor and that the speedometer cable
is actually connected to the transmission.

Hope this helps.

Jerry Judge
Jupiter, Florida