Re: GT6 gauge question

To: "Jerome Judge" <Goodlift@Sprintmail.Com>
Subject: Re: GT6 gauge question
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:17:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Wow, thanks to all for the massive response.  The long time listers all came
right to my aid (as usual).  I didn't think it could have anything to do
with the speedo and tach not working, but just wanted to check.

I suspect something internally may be wrong with the speedo and tach, as I
have replaced both cables with new.  I suppose the little plastic gear in
the tranny might have gone, but that doesn't explain both.

Next question:  does Nisonger still exist, and who has experience with their
prices and turnaround?

Again, thanks for all the help, guys.

Scott Decker
70 GT6+    KC79034L