Re: price guide

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: price guide
From: "culture.virus" <blknwht@nwrain.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 18:23:43 -0700
I saw one response that said $100 for the hood. I would like to add one
caveat. If it is a "short bulge"
hood a reasonable price would be much higher. The short bulge hood (about a
foot long, stops well short of the hood edge) was only installed on the
first 6429 TR4's. Should the hood available be one of those I suggest
lowballing as much as possible and selling it a profit to someone who has
one of those early cars such as myself, CT1272L is in need of a shorty.
At 07:11 AM 09/08/1999 PDT, you wrote:

>can someone offer a fair price range for:
>tr4 hood in "good" condition
>tr4 overdrive in need of rebuild
>thanks in advance
>pfm