2000 for sale or swap

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 for sale or swap
From: "Linkens, Andy" <alinkens@nuera.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 22:52:53 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Hi all,
I'm attempting to sell my 2500S Estate and in the last few months have had
about 4 calls regarding it. I think that people are not interested in these
cars any more. I'd hate to take it to the scrapyard but that's where it
looks like it's going!

Car details:-
'R' reg. Manual O/D, rebuilt rear suspension (Superflex bushes), carmine
red, MOT & TAX, S/S exhaust, good runner but paintwork needs tidying, offers
around 300 UK pounds o.n.o OR swap for Vitesse convertible parts / g'box

Also, selling 2000TC spares to clear garage - front hubs,steering, glass,
fuel tank, dash, servo, propshaft, rear lights, sunvisors plus some trim £10
ea or £50 everything!

Please contact me if you are interested and want more details,

Andy
BTW I'm based in Farnborough, Hampshire UK