TR4a Wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4a Wiring
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:32:50 EDT
While rebuilding a TR4a, I have come across a 2 small dilemmas.

1- There is a small brown wire that comes out of the steering coulumn and it
is not listed on the diagram that I have for wiring.  It is much smaller than
the other three that are in the bundle with it.

2- The brown wire that comes from the right side motor box and attaches to
the amp meter terminal that has another brown wire attached to it.  This
brown wire from the motor box has a  white/red wire in it's bundle..

Any hints to the final location of these two wires??

Thanks,
Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.
Greensboro, NC