FW: TR3A Question

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TR3A Question
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:47:33 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Mark.Grafstrom@barco.com'" <Mark.Grafstrom@barco.com>
Since a front-end rebuild has not been one of my experiences, I pass this
along for the collective wisdom of the list.  Please respond to Mark
(although I have suggested that he join the list) and copy the list if you
feel it relevant.
I did delete his telephone number but he probably would be willing to talk
with someone who is knowledgeable.

Carl