Re: Stalled after the mother of all puddles

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, Anthony Zager <wipey@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: Stalled after the mother of all puddles
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:11:02 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
YMMV, but I've used it inside the dist cap for years. See, I'm too lazy to
cover the dist when I Gunk and then hose off an engine. I just spray
everything clean (well, I do at least TRY to avoid carbs and dist) and start
the engine to evaporate the water. Sometimes that's all that's necessary,
but as often as not, water gets in and it either won't start at all, or will
start, but soon sputters and dies...then I have to resort to the big
gun...WD-40. It's always worked for me...starts right up.

If I have any leftover, I use it for salad dressing - the stuff does
EVERTHING! Only kidding. I like WD-40, but not THAT much!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A