Re: 5 speed Tranny (from a Jag owner.)

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: 5 speed Tranny (from a Jag owner.)
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 23:19:18 -0400
Cc: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
At 9/12/99 03:58 PM, George Richardson wrote:

>  Although parts
>for Jags can be steep, the cars can be cheap.

I for one would love to have a Jag.  On the way back and forth from
work....  I pass this beautiful black Jag sedan parked in a driveway of a
country house.  Like the one that Inspector Morse drives.   One of these
days... If I see any one outside.... I will stop and give him my name and
phone number...  if he ever wants to sell it.

I probably can't afford it... but I look everyday as I go by.

Brian Sanborn

62 TR4 CT16260L - Groton, MA
My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Updated 9/12/99)