Re: 5 speed Tranny (from a Jag owner.)

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: 5 speed Tranny (from a Jag owner.)
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:58:40 -0400
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've also got limited cash. My XJ6 is gonna hit the road for a total cost
of lest than $3K, including the car, parts car, some parts and a head
rebuilding job. Plus, I intend to use it as my daily car. Although parts
for Jags can be steep, the cars can be cheap.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L -