TRF comp. springs and your experiences.

To: "'Triumph Digest List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF comp. springs and your experiences.
From: John Jacobsen-Watts <johnw@wrq.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:47:24 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello listers!

I have a set of the competition springs, non-lowered, on the back end of my
'74 TR6. I am advised to use the TRF SAH606 mild comp. springs on the front
end. Does anyone else have this setup and can you comment on the ride height
and front/back height difference if any?

Also, any reason why I shouldn't tackle a front end rebuild? Do most of my
own wrenching, but this looks like the black arts to me (especially the
springs!!).

thanks much in advance,
John
johnw@wrq.com