Re: SU carb dripping

Subject: Re: SU carb dripping
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:35:06 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 wallaces@superaje.com wrote:

> Malcolm Walker wrote: "Try tightening up the nut that holds the float bown
>onto
> the carb body....."
>
> I've been following this thread because I have H6s too, but these technical
> terms....does the bown hold in the fluif?

Not quite, the bown is juxtapositioned between two thacker-ray washers
(that have been bombarded by 1.41 roentgens of Thacker Rays).  The
asymptotical charge exhibited by the washers increases the necessary
escape velocity of any fuels that pass with in 3.0x10^5 nm of the center
of intertia of the washers.  Obviously, the charge has dissipated and
hence the fuel can reach its escape velocity (and hence, its acceleration
is 9.8m/s^2).

Cogito, Ergo, Reduction to absurdity.

No fluifs were used in this experiment.  Fluif has an unstable nature (you
never know when it'll be back!) and was considered unnecessary for the
scope of this operation.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm