Advertising RipOffs

To: Truimph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Advertising RipOffs
From: Gene Sanders <sanders@unlimited.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:21:07 -0700
We all should be thankful that new parts from competitive sources are
available for these LBCs.
I started my body off complete take apart everything about eight years
ago.  (of course it should be on the road by now) I find more new
replacement parts available now than when I started and at fairly
reasonable prices. My 60 TR3A  has/is a lot of fun to restore. I was
disappointed that I did not get the NOS rings and bearing set, but I do
have all new everything in the engine ready to install. The same goes
for the front suspension/steering and all, thanks to TRF and Moss.

TR3A 60
TR3A 59
Gene Sanders