Re: Canadian Listers

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Canadian Listers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:07:06 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark,
I would never recommend using regular mail.  When my son was in school
on Vancouver, we normally experienced delivery times of as much as 2
weeks for a letter sent from Seattle.  The postmarks showed they were
routed to the east coast and entered Canada from there before making
their way back westward to BC.

Regards,
Joe