Re: Oil Filter Adapter TR6

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Adapter TR6
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:54:05 -0700
Robert Laing wrote:

> I was pondering changing my original oil filter set-up to the easier screw
> on adapter oil filter.  What is the general concensus on this?  Thanks!

I held out for 25 years but finally converted about a year ago... just got
tired of the "Captain Hazelwood Oil Changes".  Had one small leak that was
easily resolved.  I saved the canister but can't imagine I'd ever go back.

I didn't like the look of that orange (or whatever color) filter in there so I
paint mine a close approximation of the old canister color... maybe I've got
too much time on my hands.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A