Wanted: New TR3 liners and / or pistons

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: New TR3 liners and / or pistons
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:22:36 EDT
Before I give good money to the TRF autumn sale on a new piston and possibly
liner set, I figured I would see if anyone on the list might have a new set
that they bought and may not have used.  The reason that I am considering
buying liners is that I have not found a reasonably priced machine shop that
I feel confident in.  None that I have contacted have done triumphs before
and I am being quoted $40-$50 per cylinder.  At that price I may as well
purchase a new matched set of pistons and liners, unless I can get a good
price on pistons.

If anyone has a set and / or liners, or information on a good experienced
machine shop in Connecticut, please contact me off line.

Thanks,
Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A
Southington, CT