TR-6 Koni Shock Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Koni Shock Question
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:08:05 -0400
I seem to have been bumped from the list last night, so, I am not sure if
this message made it through, or if I received any answers!  Thanks
again...

Hello to all,

I just got a set of Konis from Moss without any directions.  Having never
used a pair of adjustable shocks before, does anyone have any advice on
how to install and set them?  It says to remove something before
installing them, but I don't really see anything to remove with the
exception of a piece of plastic between the two metal shock pieces.
Also, how do set them?  Which setting is firm, and which is soft?  Thanks
for the help.

Joe Burlein