Re: "not sporty at all" ???

To: Goodlift@sprintmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "not sporty at all" ???
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 11:59:42 EDT
Goodlift@sprintmail.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: "not sporty at all" ???
 Date:  19/09/99 15:19:54 GMT Daylight Time
 From:  Goodlift@sprintmail.com (Jerome Judge)
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com

 Hi Leon:

 I understand a publication "triumph tune" is available. Someone said
 Moss put it out but when I talk to their US stores no one has ever heard
 of it. Any idea on this?

 Jerry Judge
 72 GT6 from new
 Jupiter, Florida >>

Sorry, I am afraid that I have never heard of such a publication ?

The U.K. arm of Moss, (which seems now to have only tenuous links to the real
Moss in the USA), originally took over 'Triumph Tune', a company which was
run by Terry Hurrell,
son of Sydney Arthur Hurrell, aka 'SAH Triumph Tune'.

As I say, I have not heard of any such publication, but there used to be lots
of hints and tips in the 'Triumph Tune' Catalogue available from Moss UK.
Perhaps that is what you mean ?

Léon