Cultch Free Play

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cultch Free Play
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:24:57 EDT

Please disregard my earlier inquiry on the above subject. My clutch appears
to be working properly. The car is still up on blocks so I can't test drive
but....
So what was the reason for the initial inquiry, you ask?
Oh, just the usual stupidity - or, in my own partial defense, that restorer's
tendency to expect a problem even when one doesn't really exist.
You see it's been a while since I've driven this- or any other TR - and, um,
I kind of forgot that you have to press a little hard on the clutch. Tony
Rhodes responded and asked a couple of questions and as I typed my response,
the dust in my brain cleared and I went, "Hey, wait a second." and went out
to the garage and pushed harder and went smoothly past the point of
resistance.
Thanks, anyway. Hopefully, I'll ask more intelligent - or at least actually
necessary - questions in the future.
(Don't count on it, though.)

                                            Jim