TR 6 ideas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 6 ideas
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 20:28:04 -0400
I got my TR 6 back from the "mechanic" Friday after supplying him with a
new starter from Ted Schumacher.  A third of the summer wasted while he
$)&@$^!!! around claiming to be unable to find a starter ( I got the
first one from NAPA in one day)  So far the starter is working fine.
SO, Ted Schumacher starter, Optima battery and now the quest is on for a
suitable AC Delco alternator with the thinking being that I may be able
to assemble a car that's reliable and fun.  Which of you knows what
alternator I need?
The next step will be electronic ignition,,,so be on the lookout for my
question and have your answers ready.
Thanks,   :-)
JS