Re: Bad TR3 Waterpumps?

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: Bad TR3 Waterpumps?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:10:05 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I got a new water pump from either Moss or TRF, not sure which, though I think
it was TRF. I had to grind off a bit of the casting to get the original pulley
to clear, but other than that it was perfect. No problems with it in the last
year.

I'm not happy with East Coast Jag, they filled my first order no problem, but
on 2 subsequent attempts to place an order with them, they promised to call me
back with the priciing and never did. Note that this wasn't 2 phone calls, but
several phone calls each time. I'm not going to bother with them again.