re: Re: TR6 Motor on Engine Stand

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: re: Re: TR6 Motor on Engine Stand
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:06:44 -0400
Message text written by "Robert M. Lang"
>I like the 4 castor ones, <

I agree with Bobsta, I got mine from Summit racing and got the catch pan to
catch all the drips (well most of them at least.)  I once borrowed a three
castor one when I rebuilt my Jag motor (400 to 450 lbs, hah thats puny
weight) and I decided that after a near tip over that wider is better.

for storing a motor some one recomended that you remove the rocker so all
the valves are closed to keep moist air from getting in.

The arthur       >;-} :4 O:-)-}8<
www.anedieco.com/tr.htm
kit car aka 69 GT6
82 XJ6  Jaguar   (Jennifer)
boxy thing on wheels aka ford aerostar   (boxy lady??? 8-} )