Re: Tonneau Installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonneau Installation
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:48:24 EDT
In a message dated 09/21/1999 8:37:36 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
tom_winslow@email.msn.com writes:

<< I just bought one of the Tonneau Covers that MOSS has on sale.

 The hardware comes in a separate plastic bag and has to be installed. Do I
 need any special tool to do the installation? Since I have not done this
 before, is there anything that I need to know? I would really hate to damage
 a new Tonneau cover because of my ignorance.

Set it out in the sun for a few hours before you install it.
This is just one tip, I'm sure you will receive more
     Jim