Re: Tonneau Installation

To: tom_winslow@email.msn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonneau Installation
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:23:54 EDT
In a message dated 21-Sep-99 22:37:36 Eastern Daylight Time,
tom_winslow@email.msn.com writes:

> I just bought one of the Tonneau Covers that MOSS has on sale.
>
>  The hardware comes in a separate plastic bag and has to be installed. Do I
>  need any special tool to do the installation? Since I have not done this
>  before, is there anything that I need to know? I would really hate to
damage
>  a new Tonneau cover because of my ignorance.

If you have the sixteen "lift-the-dot" fasteners for the rear surround be
sure to put them on so that you pull parallel to the top of the fenders i.e.
you pull toward the back along the front to back axis of the car.  The two
sides (eight fasteners per side) are the opposite image of each other.  This
is important since you will then be able to pull the cover off much more
easily.  If that doesn't make sense come back to me.  Cheers.

Art Kelly