Re: TR4A Sputtering / Loss of Power on Highway

To: "Amatruda, Andy" <aamatruda@email.mc.ti.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Sputtering / Loss of Power on Highway
From: David Whitelaw <slasher_dw@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
I have had sputtering problems with my 66 TR4A and
have generally found that it is either fuel or
ignition.  Vapor Lock will also (fuel) cause this but
I fixed that for good by rotating my fuel pump top 90
degrees.  Two years is a long time, check you wires
and point settings.

David G. Whitelaw (slasher_dw@yahoo.com)
78 Spitfire (RIP)
66 TR4A being restored.