horns

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: horns
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:24:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers, 1959 T/R 3-A, installed a new stator tube 3 weeks ago, reconnected
all the wires correctly (only 3 calls to Dan M.), suddenly after much use I
now have no horn. Checked all grounds, checked both horns for good
connections, still no horn, disconnected the present horn wire and took my
back-up (courtesy of Ken Gano), and connected just the horn wire, she blew
just fine, 1 time and then no more, both fuses are fine. What am I doing
wrong here. Yes it is raining here in N. VA. and retired people get
themselves in trouble enclosed, with time on their hands, I sure hope this
is not self inflicted. Thanks for any help on the "Horn", not time on my
hands, she does well with that.   "FT"