Modern auto painting (not TR specific)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Modern auto painting (not TR specific)
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:17:55 -0700
Listers,

Interesting feature news story about new car manuf. painting techniques
in the San Jose Mercury News... it's online at:

http://www.mercurycenter.com/premium/scitech/docs/paint28.htm

The NUMMI plant in Fremont (N. end of Silicon Valley, more or less)
builds Toyota Corollas and Chevy Prisms & recently installed a
state-of-the-art paint line, which is especially challenging with Calif.
strict environmental standards.

Hmmmm, I wonder anyone would notice if I slippped the old TR body onto
their paint line while it's off the frame! Spa White, please.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L
--