TR4 Parts Manual (was Re: TRF 10% not 25% off)

To: musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu, dlambert@anaheim.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Parts Manual (was Re: TRF 10% not 25% off)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:41:05 EDT
Carl Musson wrote:

> Dennis - TRF has quit making a complete parts manual.  However, the Bentley
>or Original ST Parts Manual provide the information you need since TRF uses
>original part numbers unless it is a remanufactured/retooled item but even
>then their master price list provides a cross reference.

If anyone needs part #'s etc. for a TR4 --  I have a TR4 Factory PARTS book.
(That book is different from the Factory Workshop Manual or the Bentley
reprint of same.  Just give me a shout and I'll be glad to look up part
numbers etc..  Carl is right TRF uses the oiriginal numbers.  I wish everyone
did.  Cheers.

Art Kelly
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant