RE: [Fwd: TRF Nightmare]boundary="------------97D4A335E10EC05F1376600E"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: TRF Nightmare]boundary="------------97D4A335E10EC05F1376600E"
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:02:17 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Bob :

Just so you (and everyone else in the US) knows, any time you return
something and the credit does not appear on the same statement as the
original charge, you should write a note to the bank contesting the charge.
The bank is required BY LAW to investigate and resolve the dispute.  I
believe they are also not allowed to charge interest or penalties on the
contested amount, until the issue is resolved.  Check the fine print on your
contract for more information.

Even assuming TRF had a reason for taking 3 months to process your credit,
they should have 'back-dated' the credit so you did not have to pay the
interest.  If you complain to the bank, they may still be willing to fix it.

Randall