[Fwd: TRF Nightmare]boundary="------------97D4A335E10EC05F1376600E"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: TRF Nightmare]boundary="------------97D4A335E10EC05F1376600E"
From: Bob Bailey <rbailey@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:24:21 -0400
--------------97D4A335E10EC05F1376600E

Sorry, so upset I messed up the address the first try.

--------------97D4A335E10EC05F1376600E

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:17:10 -0400
From: Bob Bailey <rbailey@snet.net>
To: troumphs@autox.tem.net
Subject: TRF Nightmare

Hello all,
I would like to bring to your attention a seroius problem I am having
with TRF
On june 19th I orderd parts for my 1966 TR4A from TRF.
On June 27 I sent them back to TRF and asked to have my MasterCard
credited. The purchase appeared on my June statement. Next month (July)
my statement did not reflect a credit from TRF so I called to find out
why. I was told the the credit was pending and would appear on my next
statement. My August statement came and still there was no credit from
TRF. When I called I was told that the matter would be given to a
supervisor and my next statement would reflect the credit. Last thursday
(Sept 23) my statement from MasterCard came and still there was no
credit from TRF. When I called them I was not allowed to speak to a
supervisor but one would get back to me Monday (on vacation?) Anyway
monday when I called (still can't talk to a supervisor) I was told that
the urgency of my problem would be stress to a supervisor and I would
get a call. Tuesday I called and when I was told that a supervisor would
call me I said "please tell someone that when I hang up I'm going to log
on and tell the good folks on the Triumphs list about my problem" I was
put on hold for awhile and then told that the credit would be applied by
4:30 Wednesday, please call back.  SO I DID. At 3PM it was not done, but
I was told that by 4:30 it would be.  HOWEVER... they would not do
anything about the $21.20 of interest that accrued while I was waiting
for them to process my refund. So I'm out the money, my wife is furious,
I feel like a fool, and I still have to call back tomorrow to be sure
that THIS time they did what they said they would.

I will never deal with TRF again, I hope that no one else ever has to go
through this.

Charles, this is a poor way to gain customer loyalty.

Bob Bailey
1966 TR4A IRS

--------------97D4A335E10EC05F1376600E--