TR 6 SS exhaust /Loctite

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 6 SS exhaust /Loctite
From: "lherault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:40:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I finally did it. I had a Falcon SS stock style exhaust installed on my '73
TR.  It is so nice.  No rattles, and the sound comes from the rear of the
car rather than from underneath now.  Public thanks to Carl at British Parts
Locator in Woonsocket.  I ordered it from him and he delivered it to my
house so that I wouldn't have to drive to Woonsocket.  WOW!

On an unrelated matter, anyone know how to dissolve Loctite chemically?  I
have a non automotive item (Victor Orthophonic reproducer) that was put
together with loctite and I want to try to get it apart.

Ron