Re: Top's/bonnet's

To: trumpet@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Top's/bonnet's
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:48:08 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Check out the top installation instructions on the VTR website. I used
them and they are pretty good.  Biggest thing is to take your time and
fit, and refit.  Oh, I suggest not using the rivets provided by TRF.
They don't expand correctly in the snaps.   I popped several and the ones
I didn't later snapped because they weren't tight enough.

Joe

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:16:41 -0400 John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
writes:

> Is replacing the top on a TR 6 a big deal?  Anything special I need
> be aware of?
> Thanks,
> John Summers
> CF27246

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.