Fwd: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: Billtr4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:39:09 EDT

--part1_95936677.25256abd_boundary

From: Billtr4@aol.com
Full-name: Billtr4
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:07:56 EDT
Subject: Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
To: triumphs@autox.team.net

Having spent several $K in the past year with TRF on my `63 4 resto, I am,
overall ,pleased. TRF tells me of B.O.s when I place my order. I choose to
wait unless absolute need exists. I get help when I need it and good parts at
fair prices. Charles may occasionally tell us more than he should about his
lack of financial genius, but he spent a lot of his money sending me
catalogues during the years that I could not feed my TR habit. Now that I am
in position to once again enjoy this great hobby and marque,
I support TRF whenever possible and thank Charles, Dave, and John for their
help in my resto and perpetuating the marque.
  Gotta go now and try to place a $1300 order b4 their lines close on last
day of sale
  Billtr4 (gettin there)

--part1_95936677.25256abd_boundary--