Re: TRF-Partial Retraction

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF-Partial Retraction
From: bstinocher@unipres.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:48:32 -0500

I haven't had a problem with TRF, nor any of the others I've used (VB, BPC,
Rimmer). Always helpful and always knowledgeable of what I need. When I heard of
the sale (you got a flyer if you spent over $500 over the last 18 months), I
wrote TRF and asked if I could be included, since I had spent just under $500,
but had a back order that kept me from going over. I got a very nice note from
John Swauger stating that I could participate in the 25-30% discount. So I got
myself a ton of stuff today, and saved a lot, compared to regular prices.

Took advantage of Rimmer's Carriage-Free offer because of Triumphest 99, and got
me some Minilites, no shipping charge. Rimmer is over $200 less for 5 wheels
than anyone over here. Can't wait.

My 0.02 worth.

"Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net> on 09/30/99 09:18:29 PM

Please respond to "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>