Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: "Michael Cline" <mcline@substrates.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:11:40 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>
I was not whining or "bashing" TRF. I have tried to do business with them as
much
as I can. I genuinely want to support those who support us. All I wanted to
do is let those who order from TRF know that they should not count on
getting core
refunds credited to their account in a timely manner. I need my money. I
just can't afford to LOAN $100 to every company I buy from.

I would just like them to operate their business like any other RESPONSIBLE
company. Until then I thought others my want to know.

Sorry for polluting the list with my opinion.

Mike Cline