TR5 info

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR5 info
From: "Ian Viles" <ianviles@derbysmoths.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:20:33 -0000
In a message dated 26-Oct-99 18:23:38 Eastern Daylight Time,
patrick.kerveillant@wanadoo.fr writes:

> when surfing the web trying to find information on the TR5 I found your
page
> with the commission & engine numbers for the TR4.
>  I'm just trying to find the same kind of info for a TR5 that I'm ready to
buy.
>  Thanks if you can help me.
>  Best regards

TR5 production began CP1 and ended at CP3101.
A few numbers were not used.
TR250 began at CD1 and ended at CD8594 -
again a few numbers were not used.
Read "Cool Britannia" (TR5 article in Oct 99 'Classic and Sports Car' mag).
I read it and wanted one, but the domestic authority was not amused!
Regards
Ian Viles (Derbyshire, UK)
73 TR6