TR5 Info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR5 Info
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:11:26 EST
Gang, I received this off list (due to my being the TR4 vehicle consultant
for VTR).    I just got back from the SE regional and need to recover.  My
quick answer is below his question.  Can anyone help him further?  Cheers.
Art Kelly

Kelly----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------

In a message dated 26-Oct-99 18:23:38 Eastern Daylight Time,
patrick.kerveillant@wanadoo.fr writes:

> when surfing the web trying to find information on the TR5 I found your
page
> with the commission & engine numbers for the TR4.
>  I'm just trying to find the same kind of info for a TR5 that I'm ready to
> buy.
>  Thanks if you can help me.
>  Best regards

For starters, get Bill Piggott's book Original Triumph TR4/4A/5/6 (ISBN
1-901432-04-1) OR his Original Triumph TR  (The earlier version which
includes TR2/3 as well as the TR4 etc.) (IBSN 1-8070979-24-9)  They both have
the TR5 numbers and much other info.  I am also copying this to the "Triumph
List" for info.  Cheers.

Art Kelly