RE: Bob Villa's Auto Tips

To: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>, "'List - Team.net Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bob Villa's Auto Tips
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:03:48 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Winnie,
IMPOSSIBLE!!! Balderdash!!!! Heresy!!!! Humbug!!!!

In the early 70's I worked a night shift in north-eastern PA. Most winter
mornings (especially if it was snowing) I was seen driving home in my MG
Midget with the top down. Trust me, the snow blows over the top. Once I
learned the error of my ways, it was my Herald convertible I drove home in
the snow with the top down.

Now, I'm ashamed to say, it's the Miata with it's atomic heater I drive in
the winter with the top down. Let me assure you the heater is the only thing
Mazda perfected. The window seals leak, they have this channel connected to
the top that cracks and fills the car with water, the channels drain into
the interior of the car and tubes drain it to the outside - the tubes block
and fill up the car, my trunk fills up with water every time it
rains........oh,oh,oh, sorry, LBC list, calming down, sorry.

Andy