Busy Weekend - TR4A IRS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Busy Weekend - TR4A IRS
From: Sebastian_King@ipc.co.uk
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:19:40 +0000
Been off for a few weeks on holiday then in a train crash, but back under the
cars again. A mamouth list of tasks completed this weekend on the TR4A.

New Pads/discs bolts etc at the front
Replaced the sump gasket
Removed driveshafts, replaced uj's regreased sliding joint and replaced gaiter.
Replaced wire wheel hub extensions at the rear.

I've just got to put the last driveshaft back in and we eill find out whether
there are less clonks from the IRS, it stops and the oil doesn't leak out!

more reports next week...

1966 TR4A IRS CTC/67232-0
1970 Spitfire MKIII
1974 Mini 85