RE: TR6 question

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 question
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 06:57:43 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Sounds like the vacuum booster is leaking.  Step on brake, open manifold
vacuum line, car dies.  Pull the vacuum line from the booster and plug it,
if the problem goes away you found it.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L(O)  W4UCK